The Compact-a-Pad is a portable semi automatic Labeller. It is designed to apply one or two labels to flat/oval shaped containers. It is economically priced, industrially built and provides unparalleled productivity without compromising quality. Built for ease of use and long term reliability the Compact-a-Pad is as tough as it looks, made from Stainless Steel and Aluminum. It is very simple to operate and set up and unlike other semi automatic labellers it rewinds the backing paper as you work – removing potential fire and safety hazards. All die cut labels, whether they are clear or opaque, are able to be applied by the Compact-a-Pad.
- Plastic, Glass or Steel Containers
- Cosmetic Jars – Top & Bottom (alternately printed) or one label only
- Trigger Packs – One (Front or Back) or Two Labels (Front & Back – alternately printed)
- Flat/Oval Bottles – One (Front or Back) or Two Labels (Front & Back – alternately printed)
- Square Bottles – One (Front or Back) or Two Labels (Front
- & Back – alternately printed)
As “semi automatic” implies, an operator simply places a product on the machine’s Product Jig and the Compact-a-Pad does the rest. When labelling is complete, the pneumatically operated vacuum pad retracts, and the operator removes the perfectly labelled product and repeats the cycle.
Foot Print Dim’ W330 x L600
Overall Dim’ W360 x L720 x H500 – 35kg
Power Requirements 240V
Gross Crate Dim’ W430 x L780 x H430 – 50Kg
Max’ Roll Diameter 300mm – 76 Core
Product Diameter Min’ 25mm – Max’ 150mm*
Label Height Max’ 180mm
Label Length Min 15mm – ~150mm*
Throughput up 20 per minute**
- Label Waste removal – incorporating a backing paper take up roller, all the waste is accumulated in a tidy roll for easy disposal – no fire or slip hazard in the vicinity of the operators feet like similar machines
- Easy to set up – within a couple of minutes a new job can be set up and running, increasing productivity immediately
- Simple to operate – almost no skill or training is required to obtain an excellent result
- Robust, heavy duty construction – the machine is designed for years of trouble free and maintenance free productivity. No lubrication or awkward adjustments are required.
- Fully Adjustable – Tool-less adjustment accommodating a wide range of different container sizes
- Stainless Steel Work Benches – fixed or on casters, supplied flat packed ready to assemble – Dimensions from: 600(L) x 600(W) x 900(H)
- Printer output – For the activation of an external Thermal Printer – for printing; Use By; Batch Codes or Barcodes – preferred printer for this device is the DATAMAX I-Class.