Compact-a-Wrap is a portable semi automatic Labeller. It is designed to apply one or two labels to round – parallel sided containers. If required, a clever orientation device allows Over Labelling or Registration Labelling.
It is economically priced, industrially built and provides unparalleled productivity without compromising quality. Built for ease of use and long term reliability the Compact-a-Wrap is as tough as it looks, made from Stainless Steel and Aluminium. It is very simple to operate and set up and unlike other semi automatic Labellers it rewinds the backing paper as you work – removing potential fire and safety hazards. All die cut labels, whether they are clear or opaque, are able to be applied by Compact-a-Wrap.
- Wine Bottle Labelling – Front & Back, full wrap or Over-Label pre-labelled bottles
- Aerosol Can Labeller – with label/s oriented to a seam, full or partial wrap
- Plastic or Glass Bottle Applicator – Front & Back, full wrap or add spot labels to pre-labelled bottles (opt)
- Poison or Embossed Bottles – One or Two labels oriented relative to embossing (opt)
- Plastic Bottles Applicator – One or Two labels oriented relative to the seam of plastic bottles – great for applying clear labels for the “NO Label Look” (opt)
- Syringes and Vials – Front & Back, or full wrap labels
As “semi automatic” implies, an operator simply places a container on the machine’s rollers, and with either the choice of Foot Switch of Fibre Optic product sensing, the pneumatically operated applicator arm is activated and the Compact-a-Wrap does the rest.
When labelling is complete, the container stops rotating, the pneumatically operated applicator arm re-tracks and the operator removes the perfectly labelled product and repeats the cycle.
Foot Print Dim’ W330 x L600
Overall Dim’ W360 x L720 x H500 – 35kg
Power Requirements 240V
Gross Crate Dim’ W430 x L780 x H430 – 50Kg
Max’ Roll Diameter 300mm – 76 Core
Product Diameter Min’ 25mm – Max’ 150mm*
Label Height Max’ 180mm
Label Length Min 15mm – 220mm*
Throughput up 20 per minute**
* Specials can be accommodated – Please ask if sizes not exactly to your requirements
** Product, Label & Operator Dependent
- Label Waste removal – incorporating a backing paper take up roller, all the waste is accumulated in a tidy roll for easy disposal – no fire or slip hazard in the
- vicinity of the operators feet like similar machines
- Easy to set up – within a couple of minutes a new job can be set up and running, increasing productivity immediately
- Simple to operate – almost no skill or training is required to obtain an excellent result
- Robust, heavy duty construction – the machine is designed for years of trouble free and maintenance free productivity. No lubrication or awkward adjustments are required.
- Fully Adjustable – Tool-less adjustment accommodating a wide range of different container sizes including extra long and large containers
- Over and Spot Labelling – detecting an existing label and adding a new label is straight forward and uncomplicated
- Registration Labelling – Places labels relative to seams of cans & registration marks on containers
- Poison and Embossed Containers – Places labels relative to poison marks and embossed glass or plastic
- Stainless Steel Work Benches – fixed or on casters, supplied flat packed ready to assemble – Dimensions from: 600(L) x 600(W) x 900(H)
- Printer output – For the activation of an external Thermal Printer – for printing; Use By; Batch Codes or Barcodes – preferred printer for this device is the DATAMAX I-Class